Here are the info you wanted:
OS: Debian squeeze
Puppet: installed from gem version 2.7.9
As I sayed the hardware is an old Poweredge SC1425 with 4 Xeon 2,8 Ghz with
2 Go of Memory

Apparently the code is preety ugly since the compiled time is big, I have
just share the code:
https://github.com/jmauro/puppet-user

The compilation time increased when I want to create about 50 employe for
instance in the file admin/params.pp

Let me know if you see something odd or If I misunderstand a concept.

Regards,
JM