On Feb 10, 2012, at 8:41 AM, Darin Perusich wrote:

> The puppet-module-tool GIT pages says it's been converted into a
> puppet face and merged into puppet core. Does this make puppet-module
> obsolete or does it still need to be installed?

The puppet module tool still needs to be installed, sorry for the confusion. If
you would like to use it right now, please following the installation
instructions on the github page (gem install puppet-module). Once the new
version of the module tool is ready for release, we will deprecate the current
stand-alone version, but it will stay around to support users running older
versions of Puppet.

> I'm running puppet
> 2.7.9 but this "face" is not included so obviously it's not available.
>
> Can someone provide a little clarification please.

+1 one making this more clear.