It looks like everything is sorted out for an Austin Puppet User's meetup.

Huge thanks to HomeAway for providing the space at their fantastic downtown
office.

*Location*
HomeAway
1011 W 5th Street (5th and Lamar)
Suite 300
*Time*
7-9 Feb 29th 7-9pm

I plan to talk a little bit about our plans for tighter integration between
Puppet and OpenStack.

Please RSVP at the following link if you plan to attend

http://pug-austin-feb-2012.eventbrite.com/

I look forward to seeing everything there

-Dan