I'm curious about the section "Caching Ruby Facts" on this doc page...
http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/custom_facts.html#configuring-facts

Apparently this ability to assign a TTL value to a fact will be in place in
1.7.0.  I've looked through the Facter source and wiki though and find no
mention of 1.7.0 anywhere.  Just 1.6.X, 2.0.x, and future.  I'm wondering
if there really is going to be a 1.7.0 at some point?  Maybe when they get
tired of using 1.6.X numbers?  :)

Looks like these are the related issues....but they both say it's slated
for the 2.0.0 release.
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/2157
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/4519

I'd really like to use this TTL feature...

Thanks,
Matt