Matthaus,

No problem. Another question, if you don't mind:

Should the dmg at http://downloads.puppetlabs.com/mac/ be removed, or
at the very least a 2.7.9 dmg be put up? I am rolling out puppet on
some OS X clients so I noticed it. For what it's worth I haven't seen
any issues on OS X with my manifests and 2.7.10.

Best,
Khoury