On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Josh Cooper <j...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:

> This code only exists in master, not 2.7.x. I'm guessing there is
> something wrong with the code Brice added to apply catalogs in a separate
> process when run on Windows (see 6812ee9fc51f327f3a74fc6a6c0eefd9758d0134).
> Can you check that you installed puppet from the 2.7.x branch?

It's fairly easy to switch Puppet versions.  You can grab the current state
of our 2.7.x series from this URL:

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/zipball/2.7.x

Then simply run ruby install.rb to install it.  I also recommend removing
C:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet and
C:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/puppet.rb to avoid issues with
dynamically loading code from a different version of Puppet.

Hope this helps,
--
Jeff McCune