Hello,

Thanks for the info !
But what I'm trying to do is to pass parameters from the dashboard to
the class.

For example the following :

class ntp ($ntp_servers) {

Add this class to dashboard, in a group called "Global" and set in
this group a parameter key = ntp_servers with value = some.ntp.server

Maybe this is here that I'm wrong, here is my site.pp

cat /etc/puppet/manifests/site.pp
node default {
}

All classes and nodes are managed through the dashboard.

Thanks,

G.