I feel like this should be way easier than it seems to be.  -_-

Let's say I have users alice, bob, carol, ...

Different users get added on different servers.

On all servers, any users *not* selected should be removed.

So far, it seems like virtual resources handle this, and I've
experimented with something like:

  Users::DefineUser <| tag == vm or tag == qa |>
  Users::RemoveUser <| tag != vm and tag != qa |>

where defineUser and removeUser are defines, and there's one for
each user.

Two issues:

1. There's a problem there, in as much as there doesn't seem to be a
way to say "items that do not have any of these tags anywhere in
their tag list at all"; so things with "tag => [ vm, foo ]" will get
caught in the abev RemoveUser.  Is there a way around that?

2.  Here's the other place where I get into trouble: what if one
hostOne, alice should be in the wheel group, and on hostTwo, she
shouldn't?

Thanks for any insight.  I'm hoping there's a totally different way
to do what I want.

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.
.i ko na cpedu lo nu stidi vau loi jbopre .i danfu lu na go'i li'u .e