Thanks for the quick response.  However the agent is receiving an
error and doesn't get the catalog.  We're getting this:

Ruby (Rack) application could not be started
The application has exited during startup (i.e. during the evaluation
of config/environment.rb). The error message can be found below. To
solve this problem, please follow any instructions in the error
message.

Error message:
/usr/local/build/puppet-bundle/vendor/gems/ruby/1.9.1/gems/
puppet-2.7.12/lib/puppet/external/pson/pure.rb:7:in `<module:PSON>':
iconv will be deprecated in the future, use String#encode instead.
Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file
-- puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem Could not load confine test
'operatingsystem': cannot load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/
operatingsystem Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot
load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem Could not
load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file -- puppet/
provider/confine/operatingsystem Could not load confine test
'operatingsystem': cannot load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/
operatingsystem Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot
load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem Could not
load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot load such file -- puppet/
provider/confine/operatingsystem Could not load confine test
'operatingsystem': cannot load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/
operatingsystem Could not load confine test 'operatingsystem': cannot
load such file -- puppet/provider/confine/operatingsystem

Application root:
/usr/local/build/puppet-bundle

-LTH