From: puppet-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:puppet-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Russell Van Tassell
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 5:26 PM
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Getting started

It might also be helpful to include your O/S, here ... as there are many
linuxes where installing puppet can largely be reduced to installing the right
RPMs out of one repository or another (so you worry less about compiling and
manufacturing basic configs than just learning how to make puppet go).

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Brown, Rodrick