This is more of a style question than implementation. I have a bunch of
nodes running the same software but in many cases they need config files
that are customized for that specific node. I was thinking I could push all
the main files from the app through a central class and have separate
classes for each individual node that has the config files. Is this the
best way to do this or does it go against the purpose of using puppet?

Also, for implementation, is it best practice to create a separate module
and class for each node where the class includes only that module? Thanks.

Josh