(I don't have a direct tool - but its an interesting conceptual problem)

You would ordinarily want an intermediate system for this, either
something custom - or a CI system like Jenkins (and perhaps Travis CI
does this as well) where you would put your 'publish' logic.

The problem of course, being - when do you push? Ordinarily this would
only occur with a new tag (and only if the tag is valid) ... so as
long as you could capture a tag change perhaps and publish on that you
might be okay. This kind of special handling might need something
custom - but looks like Github supports HTTP POST requests, so you
could right something yourself.

Of course - you need to have a way of falling back to a poll type of
system, or some manual method ... as notifies aren't perfect. If your
receiver is down, or if github doesn't send the notify for some reason
then you need a fallback. Jenkins CI can poll, but again - you really
need a system that supports 'publishing on tag' not publishing on
every change :-).

ken.