I have a `sysctl::variable` defined type that creates files in
`/etc/sysctl.d`.  Some operating systems (*cough*SLES10*cough*) don't read
sysctl settings from `/etc/sysctl.d`, though, and expect all settings to be
in a single file, `/etc/sysctl.conf`.  For such operating systems, I'd like
to define the content of that file with a template that references the
values of the `sysctl::variable`s.

In the Puppet DSL I can collect all fragments with language like
`Sysctl::Variable<| |>`.  How can I do something similar in a template such
that I can access the variable names and values?  For example:

<%
variables = magic('Sysctl::Variable<||>')
variables.each do |variable| -%>
<%= variable.name %> = <%= variable.value %>
<% end -%>