Hi,

My puppet server was working up until I configured it to be a puppet
client.  I applied the configuration on the server which seemed to work
fine.  However, now when ever a client or itself
asks for an updated configuration it always comes back with a successful
poll, no updates, and the configuration version changed.  So configuration
changes are not being applied anymore.
Is there some cache that's not being cleared? Is there a way of reversing
this?

test-puppet ~ # puppetd -t
info: Caching catalog for test-puppet.lab.lcl
info: Applying configuration version '1334594015'
notice: Finished catalog run in 0.02 seconds

Thanks,