Hi,

I set the whole thing up and got not the expected results. The thing
is, that:

"It’s important to mention here that you will only get exported
resources from hosts whose configurations have been compiled. If hostB
exports a resource but hostB has never connected to the server, then
no host will get that exported resource."

That means that the nodes must be already installed in order to use
the information.  I need this information mainly from the nodes that
are not existant yet. I want to boot them using PXE and run the whole
installation procedure afterwards.

I want to describe the nodes in a nodes.pp and from there setup DHCP
and PXE for them.

Any other hints?

Cheers,
Christian