Hi All,

My puppet dashboard has been working fine. I was just refreshing the
page and suddenly I got "problem loading page" and "The connection was
reset error".

I restarted everything, mysqld, httpd, dashboard and dashboard-workers
and confirmed all the services including passenger was running. I
don't see any errors anywhere. No changes made, no iptables , I can
ping my desktop from the server and vice versa. I can also telnet to
the port from another server.
This is how I have been accessing it:

http:<ip>:3000

The config in my puppet master puppet.conf

  reports = store, http
  reporturl = http://<ip>:3000/reports/upload

[agent]
   pluginsync = false
   report = true

My passenger.conf settings:

LoadModule passenger_module modules/mod_passenger.so
<IfModule mod_passenger.c>
   PassengerRoot /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.11
   PassengerRuby /usr/bin/ruby
   PassengerTempDir /var/run/passenger
</IfModule>
    <VirtualHost *:3000>
       ServerName <ip>
       DocumentRoot /usr/share/puppet-dashboard/public
       <Directory /usr/share/puppet-dashboard/public>
          AllowOverride all
          Options -MultiViews
          Order allow,deny
          allow from all
       </Directory>
    </VirtualHost>

Any leads or hints is much appreaciated.

Thank you in advance.

kc.