You can install and remove specific packages, but not specify a whitelist.

(Unless you wanted to do creative things with facts, templates, and puppetized
scripts. I'm assuming you think it's better to hose your server due to a typo
than run with a single unpermitted package. And then how are you going to deal
with the /var/tmp/... style of file-upload packages used by various script
kiddies?)