Hi Den,

My *puppetmaster* is a SL6 (Scientific Linux v6.2) and all my agents are
SL5.4, running puppet-2.7.14 all around. I've seen people talking about
apache/passenger stuff but I didn't do any thing extra, so I think. I'm
still using WEBrick(??). It was perfectly fine, even the day before
yesterday, until I moved my *puppetmaster *from SL5 to SL6 (with SELinux
on). Is there any specific info you are after?

The error reporting is so inconsistent I don't get a clue at all - one
agent is fine now and the next moment it throwing in the errors. Thanks for
the advise on running puppetmaster in the foreground - trying that now.
Cheers!!