Hi all,

I have to modify logrotate conf file for rsyslog with augeas.
I have this configuration:

/var/log/syslog
{
    rotate 7
    daily
    missingok
    notifempty
    delaycompress
    compress
    postrotate
        reload rsyslog >/dev/null 2>&1 || true
    endscript
}

/var/log/mail.info
/var/log/mail.warn
/var/log/mail.err
/var/log/mail.log
/var/log/daemon.log
/var/log/kern.log
/var/log/auth.log
/var/log/user.log
/var/log/lpr.log
/var/log/cron.log
/var/log/debug
/var/log/messages
{
    rotate 4
    weekly
    missingok
    notifempty
    compress
    delaycompress
    sharedscripts
    postrotate
        reload rsyslog >/dev/null 2>&1 || true
    endscript
}

And I want to delete all rows that contains /var/log/mail* but the path in augeas is:

/files/etc/logrotate.d/rsyslog/rules[2]/file[1] (and go on untile file[4])

node file is an array that contains all file that should be rotated, but if I want to delete this rows without specify the array indexes, it's possible to do?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fx