I have two questions:

1) I've been using squeeze-backports to install 2.7.13 on Ubuntu
10.04. Besides possible dependency issues (which is my next question)
is this best practice for installing 2.7.13?

2) Just today I've been getting dpkg dependency issues installing
2.7.13 through squeeze-backports. Before today, these backports were
working fine. Is anyone else running into this? Anyone know if the
package changed to cause this? This is the error I'm encountering:
 puppet: PreDepends: dpkg (>= 1.15.7.2) but 1.15.5.6ubuntu4.5 is to be
installed

Thanks,
Evan