Thank you, Dom, now its working good, epel already release new puppet and resolved my issue.

On 05/04/2012 03:31 PM, Dominic Cleal wrote:
On 04/05/12 04:57, heriyanto wrote:
Yes nice.. its work thank you Dominic, but its still execute even its
already changed its normal for new augeas? because for old augeas not
trying to change if already change. "returns: executed successfully"
Which version of Puppet are you using?  Bug #11414 affected all Puppet
when used with Augeas 0.10.0, which made the resources "run" on every
single run, but never change things.

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/11414

This was fixed in Puppet 2.7.10, though I'd strongly recommend using
2.7.14 if you can (due to other bugs).  It wasn't fixed in 2.6, though
if you're using EPEL then there's a patch in that 2.6 RPM.