Hi Friends,

My company is soon to going to deploy a private cloud from OnApp in
the infrastructure. Task given to me is to install puppet agent when
any Cloud instance boots. After searching on the google found there
are 2 ways to do this:

* Create a template in which puppet agent is already installed and
configured to talk to Puppetmaster. The issue is the hostnames for
these Cloud instances are given by the user and puppet requires unique
hostnames.

* 2nd Option is run some scripts to install puppet agent, assign the
new hostname based on the ip and connect it to the Puppet Master and
on the Puppet master side accept the client without Admin
intervention.

I somebody could share his experience in configuring Puppet for Cloud
Instances. What is the best way to configure Puppet and also if
possible please share the configuration or how to that will be very
helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush