Hi,

I have passenger up and running and everything was working file while
I was using the /etc/puppet/manifests/nodes.pp file. Recently I
switched over to using LDAP as an external node classifer and now when
I start passenger for some reason puppet doesn't look to ldap for node
class info. However when I start mongrel (or webrick can't remember
what comes with Ubuntu package) /etc/init,d/puppetmaster start the
master looks to the ENC for puppet class info.

Anyone had this issue before? I can't see anything in my apache config
which would make passenger not look at the /etc/puppet/puppet.conf
(unless that is whats wrong here).

Brian