John I really appreciate all your effort to help me.
 You are very close to my scenario (points 1 , 2 , 3)

> I still don't see the point of relying on a client-side whitelist, though.
> Why do you need to filter whitelisted users from the fact value on the
> client side?  Why can't you do it on the master instead?

 Ok, i'm going to re-check it.

> If you are using pluginsync (recommended) then possibly you could cook the
> whitelist entries directly into the custom fact code.  That's ugly, but
> it's your best bet for ensuring that the custom fact uses an up-to-date
> whitelist.

 Well this way i'll have to change a facter whenever whitelist change.
 The up-to-date is not critical between cycle agent (30 min) in this
case.

> Overall, though, I think your plan runs very much against the Puppet
> grain.  I have been known sometimes to admonish folks that "Puppet is not a
> script engine," but never before have I heard a deployment plan that tried
> so hard to use it as one.  If you continue this way then I don't think
> you'll be satisfied with the result.  It may be worthwhile to consider
> other configuration management systems.

  Agree, i'm taking note from you and from book 'Pulling Strings with
Puppet' when say :

Caution ➡ Puppet is probably not ideal to populate large numbers of
users and groups to provide user access for nodes and applications.
Puppet is best used to populate nodes with users for running
applications and services, systems administration, and management.

> From a higher perspective, if you're fighting node admins who have
> sufficient privilege to manage users then you have chosen a losing game.
> If you give *me* that much access to a box then it's mine.  Do not give
> administrative privileges to people you do not trust.

  Agree too John , but i have not choice , it's an scenario created by
my employers.

  Thanks you. I'm going to recheck filter whitelisted.

   Best Regards,
    eduardo.