On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM, JeremyCampbell
<jeremycampbel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I run a small shop, around 10 servers and spent some time with Puppet but
> I'm no programmer. I've created a set of manifests but most have issues and
> I'm certain that they don't follow best practice etc. I would like to hire a
> freelancer to both complete the manifests and refactor the existing ones
> according to best practice. I can't afford to hire Puppetlabs obviously so I
> was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I might find a freelancer with
> Puppet expertise. Anyone on this list available? Any advice where to look
> etc. would be much appreciated.

Jeremy,

Where are you located? I ask because there are a number of DevOps and
Puppet User Groups scattered throughout the globe, which are resources
that would be helpful in your search. (And useful for learning more
about Puppet yourself.)

Cheers,
Brian