 From: Josh Cooper <j...@puppetlabs.com>
To: Viktoriya Tochilnikova <vt...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] manifest for files executable on windows

Great to hear. Can you post your final manifest to the user list?

Thanks,
Josh

On Jul 9, 2012, at 7:28 PM, Viktoriya Tochilnikova <vt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, I figured that one out. Also, I have found the version of the winpcap that
can be installed silently as well. I got whole thing to work!!! Thanks.

>Viktoriya
>

>________________________________

 or uninstaller silently with default values.
>Please note: The silent installer won't install WinPCap!"
>
>So you will need to pass /S in your exec, but you will also need to
>install winpcap separately. I'm not sure why wireshark doesn't install
>winpcap in silent mode. Seems odd.
>
>HTH,
>Josh
>
>On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM, Josh Cooper <j...@puppetlabs.com> wrote:
>> You will have to google to see how to install wireshark silently. This
>> isn't a puppet issue, it's a wireshark installer issue. Figure out
>> whatever the argument is, verify you can install wireshark from the
>> command line silently, and then tell puppet to use the same
>> argument(s).
>>
>> Josh
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM, Viktoriya Tochilnikova <vt...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I have no idea what args I need to specify. Can you be more detailed? Tell
>>> me exactly what I need to put into my 'exec' block to make this installer
>>> work automatically. Many Thanks!!!!
>>> Viktoriya

 silently.

 On the master: