I'd like to be able to get a list of all of the classes being applied to
my nodes and insert this as a list into mcollective's facts.yaml file. The
reason for this is that I have a couple post-commit hooks that parse out
changes to specific modules/classes for changelog purposes and I'm
considering adding in a call to mco find to include a list of affected
nodes in the report.  Which means the facts need to be there to be found.

Now, puppet stores this in
/var/lib/puppet/client_yaml/catalog/${fqdn}.yaml, and I could write it up
as a custom fact extremely easily, or I could drop down to ruby and parse
it out of the catalog that way, but I'm wondering if there's a built in
path of exposure to that information somewhere.  Just a list of all
classes in the catalog.  Anyone know offhand?