I have set up inventory service to save my client's fact, as

[master]
    facts_terminus = inventory_active_record
    dblocation = {sqlite file path (sqlite only)}
    dbadapter = {sqlite3|mysql|postgresql|oracle_enhanced}
    dbname = {database name (all but sqlite)}
    dbuser = {database user (all but sqlite)}
    dbpassword = {database password (all but sqlite)}
    dbserver = {database server (MySQL and PostgreSQL only)}
    dbsocket = {database socket file (MySQL only; optional)}

the question is if I then config the stored config, will the db conflicts?

storeconfigs = true
dbadapter = mysql
dbuser = puppet
dbpassword = password
dbserver = localhost
dbsocket = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

as many are overlaped, such as dbadapter, dbpassword? I also do not
understand what stored config store other than facts.

Thankls.

Hai T.