Hi, does anyone have any elegant solutions for managing shosts.equiv?  In
my puppet ssh module, host keys for /etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts are
automatically managed with:

        @@sshkey { $hostname:
            ensure => present,
            type => "rsa",
            key  => $sshrsakey,
        }

        Sshkey <<| |>>

Is there a similar construct for shosts.equiv?  Its just a list of
hostnames, so I'm hoping there is an easy way to dump all the puppet agent
hostnames to a file so I don't have to manually add new hosts as they come
up.  Thanks for any ideas.