Hello A_SAAS,

   - Do you see any messages in the file "/var/log/puppetdb/puppetdb.log"?
   - If not, can you try editing the file "/etc/puppetdb/log4j.properties"
   and replace "INFO" with "DEBUG", and then see if you get any messages in
   the aforementioned log file?
   - What version of java are you using?  We've encountered some
   SSL-related problems between very early versions of the Oracle JDK 7 and
   puppetdb.

Thanks!
Chris