I currently have puppet configured to use node definitions in
/etc/puppet/manifests/node.pp. At the time, most of the machines are physical
hosts.

Now I need to start putting puppet on virtual guests. Ideally, I want to use an
ENC for those guests, but I don't want to using the physical hosts with the ENC
(yet).

Is it possible to use ENC along existing node definitions? And if so, what is
the best way to go about implementing it?

 - Rilindo