Hi,

Please have a look at this init.pp file.
https://github.com/shadyabhi/puppet-t/blob/master/modules/php/manifests/init.pp

In short, I have defined two classes that do some stuff & then I define
that the resources in one class should be executed before the resources of
the other class by using

Class['php_install'] -> Class['php_remove_unwanted']

If instead of using underscores in classes, I use classes with camel casing
(for ex phpInstall instead of php_install & phpRemoveUnwanted instead of
php_remove_unwanted), I get the error

err: Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: Error 400 on SERVER:
Could not find resource 'Class[Phpinstall]' for relationship on
'Class[Phpremo
veunwanted]' on node dbm.g1.foo

Is there a convention I shoud follow while defining classes? I couldn't
find anywhere that said that I cannot use camel-casing while defining
classes.

Regards,
Abhijeet
http://blog.abhijeetr.com