Right, thats what I am trying to do but what is happening that I'm seeing
is the masters are creating their own CA. The error I am seeing is this.

info: Creating a new SSL key for ca
debug: Using cached certificate for ca
Could not prepare for execution: The certificate retrieved from the master
does not match the agent's private key.
Certificate fingerprint: 75:67:F9:A4:C0:BC:8E:4F:15:63:C4:12:48:4C:75:32
To fix this, remove the certificate from both the master and the agent and
then start a puppet run, which will automatically regenerate a certficate.

When I copy the contents of the CA dir from the CA server over it works
fine but this creates a headache to copy the contents over. The agent on
that specific master runs fine though and has no complaints.