Well that's embarrassing. It seems as those the 'cleaned' match of the
case statement isn't actually closed. :-/

Would you try adding a closing brace in lvm/manifests/init.pp around
like 26, where this code appears? It should close the 'cleaned: {'
block.

}
  #
  # Just clean up the logical volume
  #

Let us know if that was the culprit. We'll get that fixed and into a
release. I apologize for the inconvenience -- this is our bad.