Hi,

I've tried differents solutions, but no one worked for me. Is there a way
to get dual backups ? For example, one backup locally on each nodes and
another on the filebucket. The idea is to have a local backup for different
purposes and on the filebucket to get a visual diff on the dashboard.

My configuration for local backup :

# Backing up all files and ignore vcs files/folders
File {
    backup => '.puppet-bak',
    ignore => ['.svn', '.git', 'CVS' ]
}

For the filebucket :

# The filebucket option allows for file backups to the server
filebucket { main: server => 'puppet' }

But now, I would like to combine :

File { backup => ["main", ".puppet-bak" }

But doesn't work :-(.

Any idea ? Thanks