Short version: use a define.

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/language_guide.html#defined-resource-types

But did you mean to have unbalanced quotes here? There's an extra single quote.

file { "/myappbase/applis/conf"':

Regardless of whether you use a define or a class, you can't define the same
file resource twice.

In the first resource, this:

/myappbase/applis/conf

Will end up with the contents of:

puppet:///modules/srhjboss/communs

And in the second one, it will end up with these contents:

puppet://puppet/srnrepo/myappname

You'll have to pick one per node.