Hi all,

I've finished the all new Puppet 2.7 language reference. EXCITING! Well,
exciting to me, at least. Table of contents:

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/2.7/reference/

Visual index (for when you know what you're looking for but you don't know
what it's called):

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/2.7/reference/lang_visual_index.html

And of course, use the navigation in the left sidebar to jump between
pages.

Our goal here is to nail down every detail of how the Puppet language
works, then cut new versions along with major Puppet releases. We'll
eventually be expanding this versioned document with non-language details
-- we've been referring to this plan as the "Puppet reference manual." Its
purpose isn't to replace any of the guides or how-tos, but to lay down a
"just the facts" baseline that lets you get in and out fast.

Anyway, we hope you find it useful. Thanks for using Puppet.