Hello,

I am trying to create a new array by combining two other arrays. I get the
following error while running :

Duplicate definition: Print[test0] is already defined in file
/etc/puppet/manifests/test.pp at line 47; cannot redefine at
/etc/puppet/manifests/test.pp:47

My code is similar to this :
<snip>
$sys_server =       [ ginger , test0 ]
$usr_server  =  [ test0, test1, test2 ]

$server = split(inline_template("<%= (sys_server+usr_server).join(',')
%>"),',')
</snip>

This way clearly not working. Is there a tweak somewhere to remove the
duplicates while joining the arrays ? or is there any other way to join two
arrays to create another one ?

Thanks very much.