Thanks so much for your time.
WIll try that.
Actually we have written a module on puppet-master which will run one
command (Installer command) on agent node when any agent connects to
the master.
This command wont work if this has root permission.
So we install and configure puppet master and agent using some other
user except "root". This worked successfully.
Now we are not able to connect the agent to the puppet master using
this different user except "root". This is the problem.
Anyway we will give this a try as per your suggestion.

And also thanks very much for our help.

Thanks