I altered my ENC script to get rid of the {} on empty params, and instead
follow what's prescribed in the documentation. Still no good.

Also, if I run the puppet node command you gave me on the master, the
classes appear correct. When I run 'puppet --test --noop' on the client,
though, it still is only getting a subset of the defined ENC classes.

I've tried stopping and restarting the web server as well, which doesn't
appear to have any effect.

I'm not sure what's going on