Sandra,

The mcollective agent is written in Ruby, but it's really tiny.  You can use
the mco controller plugin to view resource utilization over time, and it's
generally infinitesimal.

-Eric

--

Eric Shamow
Professional Services

Join us for PuppetConf 2012 at the Mission Bay Convention Center in San
Francisco, California on September 27th and 28th --> http://bit.ly/pcsig12