Thanks for your reply john, the funny thing is:

running on production environment with "environment=production" option on
puppet.conf:
puppetd --test --env staging                 # its work
puppetd --test --env staging --tags ntp  # its work
puppetd --test --env staging --tags http # its doesn't work

running on testing environment with "environment=testing" option on
puppet.conf:
puppetd --test --env staging                 # its work
puppetd --test --env staging --tags ntp  # its work
puppetd --test --env staging --tags http # its work

if there is something wrong with my init.pp on testing its also doesn't
work.

Regards
thanks

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM, jcbollinger <john.bollin...@stjude.org>wrote:

> On Sunday, September 23, 2012 11:55:44 PM UTC-5, Heriyanto wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I have enviroment testing, staging and production for puppet,
>> when i trying to test running staging on production, run command:
>>  puppetd --test --env staging                 # its work
>>  puppetd --test --env staging --tags ntp  # its work
>>  puppetd --test --env staging --tags http # its doesn't work
>>
>> Strange usually I never got a problem like this, its just not working for
>> one module just for http.
>> even i change enviroment on puppet.conf file from production into staging.
>>

> "Doesn't work" means what?  Does the agent emit an error message?

its just Finish applying catalog, without any changes.

> Does anything useful show up in the master's log?  If you run the agent
> with the --debug flag then does the additional output shed any more light
> on the problem?

Already did, but nothing error report or something wrong.

>> I already check on the other file, like site.pp and the other file. This
>> working before, until i make some
>> change on init.pp for http module, but my changes is nothing important
>> related into this. Just copying some file.
>>

> If you revert your changes does the expected function return?  If so, then
> I have to disagree with your assertion that the changes are unimportant.
> If you present the old and new versions then perhaps we can figure out why
> the change had this unexpected effect.
>
> my change just add
  file { "/etc/httpd/conf/magic":
owner  => root,