Guillem,

I'm a little unsure of what you are trying to do with hiera. I think you're
saying you want hiera to provide facts that you can use to then do lookups in
hiera. I think this is a little bit of a chicken and egg style issue.

I worked with Gary Hetzel on creating this ENC originally. I'd be happy to help
you understand how to work his ENC, in case he has not been very available.

Would you mind trying to explain what you're trying to achieve in more detail,
I'd be happy to help!

Thanks,

-Tom Linkin