On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Paul Tötterman <paul.totter...@iki.fi> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My manifests used to work with 2.7.19 but after upgrading to 3.0.0 I
> keep getting:

Did you upgrade only the agent, or the master to 3.0.0 before
upgrading any agents?

> Error: /Stage[main]/.../Augeas[...]: Could not evaluate: uninitialized
> constant Augeas::NO_LOAD

Could you please run the master and the agent with --trace and paste
in the strack trace?

> Anyone else had and solved this problem? On precise I just get:
>
> Warning: Augeas[...](provider=augeas): Loading failed for one or more
> files, see debug for /augeas//error output

Could you provide a snippet of Puppet manifest code that reproduces
the issue?  This information will help us quickly identify, record,
and (hopefully) fix, the issue.

-Jeff