Hi JM, this sounds like a real problem that was probably introduced with
our code to start warning on certificates close to their expiration dates.

(#7962)

https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/commit/12d81c7ef97167f1831143ff0037ae9a3970960d

I created a ticket for this
issue: https://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/16769

Can you please update the ticket with more information about your
environment?

- what version of passenger?
- what version of apache?

Thanks!