Hello,

I am having problems with Puppet since upgrading to 3.0.0.

When I call an inventory search I get a Error 400. I have used dashboard +
Perl

Oct  4 08:58:43 puppet01 puppet-master[7008]: Handling request: GET
/production/facts_search/search?facts.lsbdistcodename.eq=lenny
Oct  4 08:58:43 puppet01 puppet-master[7008]: header too long

ii  facter                              1.6.12-1puppetlabs2          Ruby
module for collecting simple facts about a host operating system
ii  hiera                               1.0.0-1puppetlabs2           A
simple pluggable Hierarchical Database.
ii  puppet                              3.0.0-1puppetlabs1
Centralized configuration management - agent startup and compatibility
scripts
ii  puppet-common                       3.0.0-1puppetlabs1
Centralized configuration management
ii  puppet-dashboard                    1.2.11-1puppetlabs1
Dashboard for Puppet
ii  puppetdb                            1.0.0-1puppetlabs1
PuppetDB Centralized Storage.
ii  puppetdb-terminus                   1.0.0-1puppetlabs1
Connect Puppet to PuppetDB by setting up a terminus for PuppetDB.
ii  puppetmaster                        3.0.0-1puppetlabs1
Centralized configuration management - master startup and compatibility
scripts
ii  puppetmaster-common                 3.0.0-1puppetlabs1           Puppet
master common scripts
ii  puppetmaster-passenger              3.0.0-1puppetlabs1
Centralised configuration management - master setup to run under mod
passenger
ii  vim-puppet                          3.0.0-1puppetlabs1           syntax
highlighting for puppet manifests in vim