Ok solved by deleting all the /var/lib/puppet/ssl content in the agent.
made a puppat run and the master accepted the client and autosigned all and
all went correctly.

BUT

I went to see if in the master issuing the command:
puppet ca list --all or --signed There was to find the host but ... nothing
just the puppetmaster and the CA certs...
WHY????

I'm not getting the thing.
Thanks