PuppetDB 1.0.1 is now available for download! This is a bug-fix
release of PuppetDB.

# Downloads
==============
Available in native package format at:
http://yum.puppetlabs.com and http://apt.puppetlabs.com

Puppet module:
http://forge.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs/puppetdb

Source (same license as Puppet): http://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetdb/

Available for use with Puppet Enterprise 2.5.1 and later at
http://yum-enterprise.puppetlabs.com/ and http://apt-enterprise.puppetlabs.com/

# Documentation (including how to install): http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb

# Issues can be filed at:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/puppetdb/issues

# See our development board on Trello:
http://links.puppetlabs.com/puppetdb-trello

# 1.0.1 Changelog
==============
Many thanks to the following people who contributed patches to this release:
Deepak Giridharagopal
Nick Lewis
Matthaus Litteken
Chris Price

Fixes:
(#16180) Properly handle edges between exported resources

This was previously failing when an edge referred to an exported
resource which was also collected, because it was incorrectly assuming
collected resources would always be marked as NOT exported. However,
in the case of a node collecting a resource which it also exports, the
resource is still marked exported. In that case, it can be
distinguished from a purely exported resource by whether it's virtual.
Purely virtual, non-exported resources never appear in the catalog.

Virtual, exported resources are not collected, whereas non-virtual,
exported resources are. The former will eventually be removed from the
catalog before being sent to the agent, and thus aren't eligible for
participation in a relationship. We now check whether the resource is
virtual rather than exported, for correct behavior.

(#16535) Properly find edges that point at an exec by an alias

During namevar aliasing, we end up changing the :alias parameter to
'alias' and using that for the duration (to distinguish "our" aliases
form the "original" aliases). However, in the case of exec, we were
bailing out early because execs aren't isomorphic, and not adding
'alias'. Now we will always change :alias to 'alias', and just won't
add the namevar alias for execs.

(#16407) Handle trailing slashes when creating edges for file resources

We were failing to create relationships (edges) to File resources if
the relationship was specified with a different number of trailing
slashes in the title than the title of the original resource.

(#16652) Replace dir with specific files for terminus package

Previously, the files section claimed ownership of Puppet's libdir,
which confuses rpm when both packages are installed. This commit
breaks out all of the files and only owns one directory, which clearly
belongs to puppetdb. This will allow rpm to correctly identify files
which belong to puppet vs puppetdb-terminus.