Hello everyone,

I have one puppet client that suddenly stopped applying configuration
changes during the. I'm running with -v to see errors - no errors are shown
and the puppet run completes with:

info: Caching catalog for <system name>
info: Applying configuration version '1349982313'
notice: Finished catalog run in 49.28 seconds

However, the changes required aren't made. This only happens on one client
out of 150+ so it seems to be a client error. Is there some puppet cache
that I need to clear?

Thanks!