Felipe,

Perhaps you can answer a question for me, I am in a similar boat as you
with having to continue to support Lenny after EOL. I am trying to install
puppet but I have an unmet dependency of libaugeas0. It appears that only
version 0.2.2-1 is in the backports repository on archive.debian.org, and
puppet from apt.puppetlabs.com requires version 0.6.0. What did you have to
do to get this dependency met?

Thanks for your help,

Christian